Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Been Such a Long Time

It hs been a long time for me to have blog and I almost forgot my password. I received in the mail today "preparing for your radioiodine scan and possible treatment", I was not prepared. I thought it was a typical test, not this major, I have to be isolated thing. Well, let me back up. I am hypothyroid and have had a multitude of health issues and I am sick of it. Right now I am tired, but I want to get something written now.

I have been placed on a non-iodine diet, which for my rawness is fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. So tomorrow as to not be tempted, I will begin my juice feast. I have signed up on the juice feast website for 90 days, and will be using that as my guide. I like the idea that I will keep my calories up to a level where my body does not starve.

Well this is going to be short, because I just don't have a lot to share. Howdy Ho!

No comments: